With the support of key partnerships, the Jones Center has been able to launch and expand projects that advance the mission of the Center and that of its partners. Our work would not be possible without the support of our partners. Partnerships can be formed in various ways, but they always are about an organization (or more than one) sharing resources to achieve a shared resilience goal alongside the Jones Center. Thanks goes to these 2020-2021 partners:
- American Geophysical Union, who partnered on a 3-day Science Activation training program at the 2020 Ocean Sciences Meeting
- California Institute of Technology, who partnered on two weeklong Science Activation workshops
- City of Huntington Park, who partnered on the community resilience pilot program
- Consul General of Mexico in Los Angeles, who partnered on the community resilience pilot program
- Los Angeles County Fire Department, who partnered on a community resilience pilot program
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, who is partnering on the Intersection Series
- Pacifico, who is partnering on a climate music project
Non-profit, public sector, and other organizations wishing to partner with the Jones Center can do so by entering into a partnership agreement with the Center to establish a formal, collaborative working relationship on specific goals. All partnerships include a pre-stated mutual goal, benchmarks to review the partnership, and an end-date for formal review and potential renewal/modification.
For more information, please visit our Contact Us page to request a partnership agreement.